VOTE FOR LITTLE MISS BENTO

Little Miss Bento has selected as one of the 10 finalists for Best Cooking Blog category under Singapore Blog Awards 2014.
Please help vote for my blog -->  here.  

Voting period from 7 to 31 July (Voting can be done daily) Thank you so much!

2014-05-11

Tomato Roses Food Art

I wanted to take this chance to wish all mothers a Happy Mother's Day! 

Although I am overseas now, I wanted to share this foodart creation. I made this for the publcity shoot for my Hong Kong bento workshop. The idea was to create a pretty floral theme foodart that will appeal to ladies and of course mothers :) 

I love making tomato roses and thought they will work great in this creation. Pretty happy with the end results :) Plus I do like my ribbon bow I added! heh. 

Sorry for the slow down over this long weekend, I will be back blogging and sharing with you my experiences in Hong Kong after I return mid-week! :)

Follow my food art and bento creations on Facebook, LIKE my page here. :)
キャラ弁ランキング
ブログのランキングに参加中。よろしければクリックしてくださいね♪ ありがとう
Please support my blog ranking! Please just click the button below as the clicks will go towards the ranking! Thank you so much
↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓  ↓  
にほんブログ村 料理ブログ キャラ弁へ 

3 comments:

ありがとう (o^ ^o)
Thank you for leaving me a comment!