VOTE FOR LITTLE MISS BENTO

Little Miss Bento has selected as one of the 10 finalists for Best Cooking Blog category under Singapore Blog Awards 2014.
Please help vote for my blog -->  here.  

Voting period from 7 to 31 July (Voting can be done daily) Thank you so much!

2014-05-04

Channel 8 健康在于你6 Here's to Health 6

I was really happy when I was approached by MediaCorp Channel 8 to appear on the first episode of 健康在于你6 Here's to Health 6 (episode 1) that aired yesterday 3 May 2014, Saturday, 10:30pm. 

During the show, I introduced the making of a healthy and easy nature theme bento during the show. Showing all the steps in making the bento, including preparation of the side dishes. 


The producer wanted me to show how it would be easy to pack your own lunches, everything in 30mins!
The tv show host Evelyn Tan was so lovely too, I had so much fun making the bento together with her. 
Here are some of the photos taking during the filming. Photographs are courtesy of The Moving Visuals Co. who shot the episode for Channel 8. 

~Cutting a 3D carrot flower~
~Baking salmon fillet and pumpkin slices for bento sides~
~Doing apple carving for bento~
~Preparing vegetables for bento~
~Enjoying our bento at the end of the shoot~

11 comments:

  1. Congratulations! So awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations shirley! 加油!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. heheh thank you! okay, I will 加油!!

      Delete
  3. 恭喜你!!可惜我昨天错过了这节目。。T_T

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 谢谢你!其实我自己也错过了!呵呵~~ 没关系,下次吧!

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. heheh I dont think they have uploaded yet. checked :)

      Delete
  5. Isn't can watch tv catch up on Xinmsn?

    ReplyDelete

ありがとう (o^ ^o)
Thank you for leaving me a comment!